Safe N Soft Carpet Cleaning extracts soils from your carpets with a revolutionary method of cleaning called VLM very low moisture. There will be no loud engine running in the truck burning fuel and creating air pollution in front of your house. There will be no need to leave doors open, as our equipment is self-contained. No hoses pumping water into, or sucking mud out of, your carpet. This gives you greater security, keeps pets in and pests out, and is much less taxing on your HVAC system.
We begin by vacuuming the carpet thoroughly, we also use another vacuum to get down by the very edge of the carpet & baseboards this removes as much dry soil from your carpet as possible. Then we treat the carpets with a light mist of mild cleaning solution that’s perfectly safe for your children and pets. Our high-tech machine will employ soft pads to wipe away and absorb the soil in your carpet. Doing so will remove dirt, fluff the fibers, and speed the drying process. Once the carpet has been cleaned we groom it leaving it looking pretty. You may find this method to be as effective if not more effective than “steam” cleaning. You will also find that your carpet will be Dry in 1 Hour and it will stay cleaner longer. Our method won’t be wasting hundreds of gallons of water in the process. This method also reduces the risk of mold and warping under the carpet.
- 2 persons non-smoking 6-12 months
- 2 persons with smoking 4 months
- With young kids 6 months
- Young kids with pets 3-6 months.
- Commercial buildings may need cleaning more frequently due to higher traffic.
Most manufacturers recommend having almost all upholstered furniture cleaned every one or two years, depending on how frequently it is used.
Yes. Safe N Soft Carpet Cleaning carpet and fabric protector creates an invisible shield within the carpet and upholstery fibers to provide deep down protection from spills, spots and everyday soiling. It makes carpet and upholstery cleaning easier and reduces the risk of permanent staining. Spills clean up easier and faster.
Stain resistant carpets and upholstery fibers have been treated with a product to reduce the possibility of permanent staining. Over time, these products wear off leaving your carpet and upholstery unprotected.
Safe N Soft Carpet Cleaning protector is the best product available for stain resistance. In most cases, it will outperform the original applied to your carpet or upholstery during the manufacturing process.
For demonstration purposes, we have tissues that have been treated with our Carpet & Upholstery Protector. We simply put a little water on the treated tissues; the water will bead on top of the tissue until it evaporates.
This is called filtration soiling and is most often noticed on light colored carpet. It occurs after air carrying fine dirt particles passes through the carpet as filters through the space between the carpet and the baseboard or closed door. This happens over time and is not noticed until a build-up has occurred.
This type of soiling is difficult to remove because the soil particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile and often into the backing of the carpet. With special effort, reasonable results can sometimes be achieved. If this service is requested it is an additional cost.
To help prevent filtration soiling, vacuum and sweep the edges of the carpet with a broom or edging tool on a vacuum on a regular basis.
The benefits to carpeting are numerous, for one it’s cozy, quiet and easy to install, but more affordable than many other flooring options. High-quality carpeting can last a decade or more with proper care and maintenance but eventually will need to be replaced. There are four signs that it’s time to retire the existing carpet in your home:
- Wear and tear: Irreparable matting, tearing and ripping are obvious signs it’s time to replace your carpet. Polyester carpet fibers are known to matte and lose their form—and once this happens not even professional cleaning can revive them. Nylon carpeting is tougher than polyester and responds well to cleaning if there’s still life left in it. There’s also possibility of repairing some small rips and tears. Some areas like stairs and hallways that have significant damage are difficult to address.
- Stains: Most carpeting comes with a stain-resistant finish. But over time, this treatment fades and leaves the carpet and pad unprotected. At this point, your carpet becomes more susceptible to deep and stubborn stains—particularly those caused by bleach, wine, mustard and biological substances such as pet urine. Safe N Soft Carpet Cleaning offers services to address these stains, though biological substances can absorb into carpet padding and cause mold and mildew buildup. When stains from urine or mold and mildew are severe and can’t be professionally removed—it’s probably time to consider replacing it.
- Enduring odors: much like stains, odors that linger caused from pets and tobacco smoke should be eliminated or noticeably diminished after a professional cleaning. If they remain, it could indicate that they’ve penetrated deep into carpet fibers, carpet pad or the subfloor. And, in the case of pet urine and other biological sources, it may even indicate mold and mildew growth. In cases such as these it is usually more cost-effective to replace the carpet entirely.
- Age: After several years, even the highest-quality carpeting will show signs of wear. Carpet fibers will start to lose their structure and resilience. Professional cleaning will yield sub-standard results. You will also see issues with color loss, fading and rippling. Allergy symptoms may increase as aged carpets collect more allergens. Most manufacturers say carpet will last about 10 years with proper care. If your carpet is nearing 10 years or older, you may want to start considering a replacement.